Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, this is absolutely a fantastic website…a big thanks goes out to the web master/s. I have learned numerous things from viewing various posts and have even saved big $$$. I have ordered numerous items from HandA-Accessories and have always received genuine Honda parts in a very timely manner. Also, the various posts stating how to install accessories are really great tools for the do-it-yourselfer. I cannot say enough good things about this site and about the great members of this elite organization. Thanks again for a fantastic website. Element Owners Rule!!!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I agree 100%....this IS a great site filled with tons of useful information and great E owners and E curious individuals!

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like this site so much. I'm the founder and got this thing rolling, but it's truly our members and those of you who share your experiences, information and images who make this community what it is. It's truly a joy to watch it grow and to hear good feedback from those who have benefited from it.

My hope is that someday soon I am lucky enough to afford an Element so I can join all of you lucky drivers! 8)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My hope is that someday soon I am lucky enough to afford an Element so I can join all of you lucky drivers!
Yeah....that would be sweet, since you are the closest active member to me!!!! :wink:

Then maybe we could get a Midwest Meet going....I think I may scare some of the other members :twisted: :shock: :x

They don't seem to want to meet up with me and Baby Blue :cry: :evil:

·
Registered
43 Posts
:D mahalo for da great site too i enjoi all da great info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Couln't agree more, got so much info from this site, allowed me to make an informed purchase of my E.

You're the best TMAC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts