Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a 07 silver SC and would like to inquire from the group on there favorite mods.
Thanks for your input!:cool:

·
Registered
523 Posts
All of them! My newest, and favorite has to be the Injen SES Exhaust. Sounds awesome and adds a little better throttle response. I equally enjoy all of my MODs, and my new ride. I have had it about 1 month and have added something almost every week. I have completed the MODs I wanted the most so now it is just time to enjoy it and keep an eye out for good deals on other stuff. HID is next for me, but no rush.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
HID's, Fog Light kit, Grilles, new exhaust tip, Tailgate Spoiler, and what ever else you want, just think before you buy, there is a lot of cheap knock ofc crap out there.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
HIDs has to be my favorite by far!!!

I also have the OEM fogs which I think really sets off the SC.

I have the Injen SES exhaust and it sounds really good.

I have the OEM tailgate spoiler, again, really enhances the look of the SC.

I have a Garmin Nuvi 760 navi, and I used the Panavise mounting system, this is probably my second favorite mod. The mount looks like it came that way.

I am working on a couple of other things. As soon as they are done, I'll post.

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Here goes: My auto start, new horn, fogs, driving lights, hunter grill guard, backup camera, backup sensorseron, DVD pllayer, 3 LCD screens, side blinking lights, etc., etc., etc. :)l

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
My leather interior, in dash nav. with bluetooth, rear spoiler. Drew:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts