Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51 --> 60 mph

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Element likes to go around 42 mph. It feels comfortable just about there. It "tells" me that it feels comfortable at that speed... what does yours "tell" you?

·
Registered
352 Posts
My E prefers Warp Factor 3

·
Registered
493 Posts
Mine likes to cruise near 80! And people STILL pass me! (California freeways, where else!)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mine tells me it's happiest on a winding road at 58mph in the rain... my wife tells me otherwise, but I did it last night... it was euphoria! (It reminded me of those WRX commercials...)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My E likes to hover right around 65-70....most the time I don't even think I am going over 50....what a great, smooth ride :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
can we say "need for speed" :lol:

how bout "9 tickets, 3yrs"?

that's why I like the 4cyl, it'll keep me outa trouble!

·
Registered
67 Posts
although it spends most of its time chugging through town with my wife, we(me and the E) have no problems cruisin' down the highway.

·
Registered
290 Posts
75 and loving it on the highway .. on any back road we are looking at 40-50 :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote:f23fdf81cf=" "]Mine likes to cruise near 80! And people STILL pass me! (California freeways, where else!)[/quote:f23fdf81cf]

Boston freeways. Also Boston surface roads.
8)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
:D Wow, I really just enjoy driving my SOP E.

But just this past weekend, to keep from getting run over by the flow of traffic, I found myself running nearly 98 miles an hour. :shock: It didn't even feel that much when I glanced down and realized it.

Normally, I cruise at about 75 to 79, depending on the posted limit. Just shy of 20 over the posted is my thing...

E ON!!!

Kerri

·
Registered
288 Posts
The BluE Rascal loves to go around 75mph. Great all around for sound, handling, and stereo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts