Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you HEOC peeps feel about meeting at ward one night and eating either at that Italian restaraunt or D&B. This is just a suggestion so chime in with other ideas and your take on this....cool

·
Registered
594 Posts
How you HEOC peeps feel about meeting at ward one night and eating either at that Italian restaraunt or D&B. This is just a suggestion so chime in with other ideas and your take on this....cool
Pick a date and time and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Input by all HEOC peeps would be cool so that we can pick a date and time. If you are able to attend chime in and we will go from there.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shrimp run

Turbo suggested a Shrimp run? Something simple that will bring us together for our first meet in 2010. How does that sound peeps?? How does Feb 13th work for everybody?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on HEOC !

So what up is Feb good...input peeps.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I think I can make it. If its just the three of us, maybe we should just go to Haliewa and have a pizza or something (just a thought).

·
Registered
136 Posts
it's a no go for me. we have sidewalk sale that weekend. if you guys are out our way, come check out the sale.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where is everybody?

Okay this might be a Nadda because we only got three so far...hhmmmm

·
Registered
527 Posts
Something just came up for me and I won't be able to make it either.

Btw, the S&W 15-22 is on sale a Young Guns. Went to work on the computer system, saw it on sale, and couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nadda on Feb meet..

Okay peeps Feb meet is a nadda....So how about March...If we get enough participation? WHere did everybody go?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts