Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an ad on craigslist today offering the side steps and towing package for 150, towing package comes with locking ball and hitch. also it says it comes with all needed hardware to mount.

However, my E already has a towing package on it so I wouldn't need the towing package. I'm offering to buy the set for 150 and then if anyone is interested I would sell the towing package for 50 dollars plus shipping.

If anyone would be interested in this towing package please let me know, otherwise I'm going to try and get the guy to break up the set for me.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since i don't have the hitch infront of me i'm not 100% on the condition of it, i do know it would be about 50 dollars to ship according to UPS.

He is offering to sell it with the locking hitch/ball. I'm seeing this same set for sale online for around 150+ excluding ball and hitch which is another 35 dollars.

When I meet him for the steps I will look at the hitch and make sure it is in good shape. If it is I will probably buy it off of him since its only 50 dollars and hope that i can unload it to an EOC member for 50 dollars plus shipping costs to help out someone on the boards.

Jasonb- let me know if your interested still this far and your first in line for the hitch if everything is in a good squared away state.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so today i went and bought the side steps, they are in great shape.

The hitch seems to be in fine shape also, the guy says he has never pulled a thing with his e and never used the hitch. I didn't bother paying him for it and taking it because i let him know about the forums and that I've "advertised" the hitch here. If someone does want the hitch do let me know.

The hitch is only 4 miles from my house so going and picking it up would be no problem.

As i said just let me know and I will pick it up and ship it out for you at 50 dollars plus actual shipping. (FYI: I'm not making ANY money off of this deal, simply helping out a forum i love and helping a guy i met.)

P.S on a side note the guy i met up with has the very last dx ever made (according to his vin number) and its so neat because he has a solar panel permanently mounted on top, along with a 55 watt battery inside that he will camp and cook with for 3+ weeks at a time, a rather neat individual!!

As soon as i find a good spot to post the pics i took of his E's solar panel i will put them up for everyone to see.

Thanks guys and have a great day/night!

EF

1 - 4 of 4 Posts