Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I saw it yesterday, while checking on the new models. Haven't been back to Italy in a year and a half, so I did not know what the new models are. Now also the Multipla does not look that bad as when it came out.

I have no idea which models they will bring over here.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
The new Fiat Diesel is a small engine, for U.S. roads. It has not yet been approved for import to The U.S. .

The Large Fiat Diesel does not conform to U.S. Emission standards. So it's not likely you will see it in the U.S. !!

As for the car itself, That's another thing.

Dom

Has anyone seen the Fiat Qubo. With the announcement of Chrysler working with Fiat in restructuring could this come here? Oh yeah it comes in diesel!

Here some photos

here is a review showing all of the details.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQI6dRYti54&feature=related

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Qubo may be a bit too eccentric for the U.S. market, though it'd be fun to see around. European critics have reviewed it somewhat tepidly, citing a lack of power and limited interior utility. Jeremy Clarkson wrote, "...not much wider than a normal compact and certainly no longer. It is simply higher, which is useful in a van but unless you are 9 feet tall is of no use in a car."

North America will likely get the next-generation Panda (I'm a fan of the current one), but I'm leery of what Dodge-ification could do to it... *imagines cross-grille, body cladding and a name like Yuma or Arapahoe*

;-)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
and it comes in KIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

thinking about it...can u imagine...... Fiat Jeep Wrangler..... or Fiat Dodge Caravan........... how's this? Fiat Police Charger 300?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts