Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after ordering a 4WD EX back in December, and hearing about all sorts of screw ups from the dealer, I found a 2WD EX. Didn't NEED a 4WD, but it would have been nice. We're all thrilled (me, dog, wife, and kid) with the new vehicle. It's stock now, but I'll be adding to it as budget permits.

Already learning a lot from the forum.

Camera phone pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
MMMMMMMM...........shiney

Welcome to the Group
thanks for posting the pictures

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
IMO still the best color for a "non SC" E! Welcome to the group and enjoy driving your E! :) :eoc:

·
Registered
872 Posts
dang!!! that's sweet !!! that looks as good as kargo chaki !!! whooda thunk it?
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee still spring break teachers!!!:razz:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!

My eyes are starting to bleed from all the research I'm doing now. I read something, then run out to the garage and look at the Element. Then I run back and look up something new.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Do the Grill guard mod First !

Welcome to the club!

Dom

·
Registered
510 Posts
shes pretty! for sure

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And then yesterday morning I got rear ended! Yep! My baby already sustained an injury. It's not too bad, but I just want the culprit's insurance company to hurry up so I can get it fixed.

·
Registered
180 Posts
why is it usually new cars are magnets for things like these especially the first few days?
hope you're all right...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Isn't that the truth? We're fine. It was a 5 mile per hour hit so the Element wastje only one injured. Just annoyed, but thankful it wasn't anything major. In fact later in the day I saw a truck that had driven into a pool. It can always be worse.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
why is it usually new cars are magnets for things like these especially the first few days?
hope you're all right...
Amen to that... Not quite hit by a vehicle but I know the feeling of "accidents"... Anyways, where was I...?

Profile: CHECK-!
Pictures: CHECK-!

Welcome from the Left Coast...! Congrats and if you have done the grill guard mod, don't forget to think of a name too... If you HAVEN'T done the mod, maybe I can be of service... Take a look below...

Oh, before I forget...!!! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...! Now, on to the mods...!!! LMELBO!!!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Keep us posted...!

LBD

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great looking E. Nice color.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@Milo: I like your color too!

Just got it back from the body shop! Now my back bumper is five days newer than the rest of the E!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
LMELBO...! That's SWEET...! Congrats on the brand new baby bumper...! LMELBO...!

LBD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts