Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are a rare breed (no comments! ;-)) and there are a few other blues, but after discussing this with scorsone we decided there should be a thread, albeit small, devoted to our glorious blue!

And maybe it's really a way for me to stalk . . . I mean see more pics of NOSkweezePSI's E . . .

The only good photos I have of my E is when I first purchased it; quite a bit of mods since then, but I'll update once I clean the snow off :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
There is one other Fiji Blue E running around my neck of the woods driven by a 60 something woman. She nearly ran off the road the day she saw mine coming toward her. The only other dark blue E's I've seen have been older Eternal Blue Pearl.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Yeah for FBP!

Pope*Mobile, thank you for the thread...:D

Here are some older pics of my E. I will have to update with some newer ones soon.

The little green john boat is a friends I was towing to the lake for the weekend but the canoe is mine. There are a couple of pics of the E pulling my little trailer up the hill at the in-laws property to stock up on fire wood on soft semi muddy ground. And just in case anyone was wondering, that is all the gear me and 3 buddies hauled into the Boundary Water back in '06 and yes it all fit(though some on the roof...)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok, I knew we were limited in numbers and as a result this would be a smaller thread than the other color roll calls, but come on . . .

There has got to be more than 3 of us :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Yeah, I was just going to give it a few more days before I said anything. I know there are more FBP out on the EOC. Don't be shy people...

Thanks again Pope*Mobile for getting our little group together. There is nothing wrong with a threesome but I was thinking there would be a few more of us.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drew- I'm forgetting whose E's those are . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Box-E, the second pic is mine without a license plate is mine. It was fresh out of the body shop and less than 30 days old. Still driving on the temporary tag

·
Registered
599 Posts
I couldn't let this thread die so here is mine. I finally drove the damn thing after 2 months so I figured it would be a good time to snap a fresh pic.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Looks good. FBP looks quite a bit different when the panels are the same color.

We are a small crew here...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks NOSkweezePSI- I thought I was going to have to stalk you to post a pic :razz:

Everytime my husband sees your ride he says I need to have mine painted when we have the money . . . whenever that may be! :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know there are more of us out there as I troll the boards . . . if I see you and you haven't posted you might be getting a pm!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Sounds like he's offering to you the paint job for a Christmas gift.:cool: werD:confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts