Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
now I know of 3 white es here in the eoc... I loved ur previous setup but still love the white too. How much for a custom pj in holland?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey dude killer E that thing is AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it was lowerd, bud whit cheap Megar racing springs. i brought them back to the store, because the car was almost 3.5 inch lower. the specs of the springs was 1.6 inch. Megan was not amused with our mail about this, and whote "live whit it, and be happy about it".:-x

now i am searching for beter springs, bud it's hard to find them in Holland.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
beautiful, you should have kept the Honda emblems on tho.. how did you paint the inner door and such?

and what was the $?
Love it without the emblems. I debadged the rear. I have the JDM emblem on the front, but that entire grille set up is going to go.

About paint. Do not do it if you are interested, Korey. I used the SEM paint/dye. It is just too much of a hassle for someone who actually uses his or her Element. I did the interior mod by using SEM. It looked great but I had to be really careful. Just having additional passengers required touch ups. I ended up having to replace all my lower panels. I love that I was able to move to better panels and a whole new idea, but it was costly and a lot of work.

·
Registered
507 Posts
very nice looking E.....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Love it without the emblems. I debadged the rear. I have the JDM emblem on the front, but that entire grille set up is going to go.

About paint. Do not do it if you are interested, Korey. I used the SEM paint/dye. It is just too much of a hassle for someone who actually uses his or her Element. I did the interior mod by using SEM. It looked great but I had to be really careful. Just having additional passengers required touch ups. I ended up having to replace all my lower panels. I love that I was able to move to better panels and a whole new idea, but it was costly and a lot of work.
thanks for the advice.. im not very hands on i probably would have taken it to a shop... but you are right i mean where i live i have to wash and wax my car every week so it probably would make it harder... Plus i like the more elegant look ect.. like most things i only like as OEM or proffessonally done

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
thanks for the advice.. im not very hands on i probably would have taken it to a shop... but you are right i mean where i live i have to wash and wax my car every week so it probably would make it harder... Plus i like the more elegant look ect.. like most things i only like as OEM or proffessonally done
If you ever have interior questions, PM me or hit me up on AIM.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts