Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited! I have been watching this forum for months and now I get to get in the game. After looking at a '07 RBM SC and a '08 RBP SC, I am going to sign papers on a '10 CBP SC AT at 3:00 CST from Treadwell Honda, Mobile, AL. I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon since I added the tailgate spoiler and will have to wait for the delivery and install, but that's okay. Even my wife (pictured) has come around and is pretty excited about it! It only took seven years...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group
Pic and profile done

love the 2nd picture -cut the wife in half to ensure you get the whole car in !!!!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
love the 2nd picture -cut the wife in half to ensure you get the whole car in !!!!!!!
Right priorities...Es over mates. Welcome. Nice lookin' E.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I didn't notice that I cut the wife in half for the sake of the E. Whoops! I haven't ever bought a new vehicle before and for it to be my E, I just got carried away.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Nice choice!!! Get the factory fogs too when you have extra money, the help visually for you and for people too look at. Are you planning any mods?
The only thing that dissapoints me on the 2010's, no manual trans, the sc should have it atleast available for us tuners.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm having the front windows tinted this week. I want the fog lights and a cold air induction soon. I'm toying with the idea of painting the brake calipers. I originally wanted a 5 MT too; I wonder why they aren't offering that anymore?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the Cult of E! Great looking ride. :)

Yeah, it's unfortunate they took away the MT and the skylight.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Temperature Display....

I like the temperature display. I noticed that my father-in-law's new 2010 Civic EX Sedan had that as well.

Disappointed (only mildly) that my '08 is not so equipped.

Looking for a nice profile picture when you can nad91!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is all I have at the moment. These were taken with my iPhone. The weather here has been gloomy; as soon as we see the sun again, I will get some better pictures. I don't like the reflectors on the bottom rear bumper. Any ideas as what to do with them? Paint them black or replace with something?

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sweet ride! Congratulations.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Saying Good Bye to all the nice E owners...

I just wanted to say Good Bye to all the EOC members, the ones here and the ones I met in person. I have lurked around this site for a year and a half now, but on 12/23/10 I traded my 2010 SC in for a 2010 Ford Flex Limited. I appreciated reading all the posts here and did a good bit of research here when needed. I also liked how "unique" EOCers are and their sense of humor. I wish all you continued sucess with your E.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I just wanted to say Good Bye to all the EOC members, the ones here and the ones I met in person. I have lurked around this site for a year and a half now, but on 12/23/10 I traded my 2010 SC in for a 2010 Ford Flex Limited. I appreciated reading all the posts here and did a good bit of research here when needed. I also liked how "unique" EOCers are and their sense of humor. I wish all you continued sucess with your E.
Good luck with your new ride.
I am bummed that we are losing another
member of the E family. I hope the trade
in didnt get you too bad.

Take care!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
So you had it for 13 months after being that excited about it in 09? I'm surprised. Hope you have good luck with your new ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts