Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the shop was super slow yesterday morning, so i did two things. first, i polished my wheels. there was brake dust and junk all over the rims, so after i was finished, it looked like the day i first bought it. the second thing i did, since it was still slow, i changed my exhaust tips and modified my system. i took the exhaust cut-out, out, and cut off my muffler to make it "hmmmm". it actually sounds nice. not loud, but enough to hear it.

in a few weeks, i got a HUGE SURPRISE for everybody, so stay tuned.

(taking off the E-cutout is a clue. i did that for a reason)

·
Registered
478 Posts
now this is different..i really dug your old ones too!

·
Registered
541 Posts
it's a Cooper S...errr, an Element S....:confused:
lol. j/k...i like it... different, but in a good way! looking forward to the update. i hate teasers... :-(

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
That looks awesome,I like that alot.:cool: That's how I eventually plan on doing my custom exhaust. Oh and yeah the E' does sound great without the muffler,I've been without a muffler on my E' for over a year now and it still sounds great.:) Do you think you could post some underneath pictures of your exhaust? I'd really like to see how you ran your pipes and such.:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks awesome,I like that alot.:cool: That's how I eventually plan on doing my custom exhaust. Oh and yeah the E' does sound great without the muffler,I've been without a muffler on my E' for over a year now and it still sounds great.:) Do you think you could post some underneath pictures of your exhaust? I'd really like to see how you ran your pipes and such.:D
ill try to take a picture tommorow at work if i get the chance to put my car on the lift. its a monday, so it might be a little busy. if not, i'll try to remember to take it tuesday or some other time. really simple piping.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
ill try to take a picture tommorow at work if i get the chance to put my car on the lift. its a monday, so it might be a little busy. if not, i'll try to remember to take it tuesday or some other time. really simple piping.
Thanks,I would appreciate it.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts