Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to tell everyone this:
I have done quite a bit of research on a lot of 4wd vehicles last winter and this past spring and I kept coming back to the Honda Element. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. So, this past June, when I found out they were finally coming out with a 5spd I tried to find one. I live in New Hampshire. I wanted a 4wd EX 5spd Eternal Blue Pearl. I have been keeping tabs with all the Honda dealers in NH to try and locate one but to no avail. They kept trying to sell me an automatic. Hell no I wanted 5spd. So one of the dealerships claimed they could get me one so I went down there and talked with a guy. No, they couldn't get me one. But they could get an automatic. I was so pissed. The salesman told me I should just give up and buy the automatic because i was not getting a standard. And I didn't want to wait for the 2004's because the blue is changing to a brighter blue and I don't like it. So I left the dealership all bummed out and went home. Well I came home and checked my email and I had an email from a dealership right here in my city saying "good news blah blah blah". They had said that they found a 4wd Ex in blue. Well I just figured that it was an automatic like every other one in the world so I called the guy anyways and it was a 5spd. I freaked! There was only one in the whole New England area and it was right in my city! So the guy double-checked and no one had put a deposit on it yet. So I did today and it will be in sometime in August. YAY ME!!! I can finally own the car, not dream about owning it. I am so happy now!

dazy12
No longer waiting to find a 4wd EX 5spd...now just waiting for it to come in :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congratulations. Looks like the squeaky wheel got the grease. It is always best to hold out for that which you really want instead of settling for what is available. That is what we are doing for our next Element. My wife wants a GG EXS 4WD. We're gonna be waiting a while, but that's OK. We're not in a hurry. Glad you got what you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts