Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have been around this site for awhile and wanted to purchase an Element for my daughter. Also for mom and dad to use for camping. We are now a three Honda family ( Mom has a Pilot, Dad has a Ridgleline and Daughter has an Element ) Our element is a 2003 EX and is in great shape. I took me six months to find it. Thanks for all the great info in the past.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
Well, let me the first to say....

WELCOME, WELCOME!!
Glad to have you here (as an owner now, not just a lurker).... :shock: :roll: :razz: :030:

even tho it's your daughters' E, we still welcome the whole family (yes, it's many times a family thing :grin: )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations on your (daughter's) E. I am going to pick mine up hopefully tomorrow morning 3hrs away. Same color and year. Will post pics when I get her home.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
That E looks clean! Nice job finding it!

Welcome to the EOC !

Dom

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good BUY!!!

Oh and welcome...!

Profile: CHECK!
Picture: CHECK!

May she provide you and your family many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats on a fantastic find (color too!) and don't forget to post pics of mods you will do...! Join the EOC Camping Fools (visit HERE) and post your camping pics...!

Best wishes...!

LBD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I looked for the right one for over a year, right price with the milage ( not over 100K ) mine has 79K, clean inside and out and does not need a ton of work. I purchased the E in VA and put it through inspection in Md. The only thing it needed was a front wheel bearing however the inspection station said the front struts were just starting to leak, so since I worked in my deal for the E, that the place I purchased it would fix any open items, they replace the wheel bearing and front struts with OEM parts. The place was a large Ford dealership and I was dealing right with the general manager. I feel very lucky. I have the E at the Honda dealer today for replacing the trans fuild and they helped me out with getting my radio code for my first mod. I ordered a keyless entry system from HandA that will be coming in this week. Can't wait to go camping. It has been really hot in Md. this week, around 95-98 but I am going to pick a place in a couple weeks and head North for some cooler place to camp. Thanks again and see you all around this great forum.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Very nice...! You are truly a negotiator...! BTW what is that color "grey"... Not sure if the '03s came in Magnesium Metallic (my guess) or Galaxy Grey Metallic...

LBD

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Congrats and welcome...looking forward to pics and sotries of the journeys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts