1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looks good! How hard is it to take the 'cooler' out with that armrest?

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good! How hard is it to take the 'cooler' out with that armrest?
All you have to do is slide the passenger seat forward a bit and slide the armrest right off the spindle, and SHAZAM!!! you can do whatever you want with the cooler. I don't have much need for it but it isn't a major thing to take probably 15 seconds to remove it!
I'll do it tomorrow and time it!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks good.....I wonder how hard the drool is gonna be to remove....

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good.....I wonder how hard the drool is gonna be to remove....
I figure he's just marking his territory with the drool, better than him peeing on it!

I doubt it will be hard to clean, it's water based, low VOC and ECO friendly.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I figure he's just marking his territory with the drool, better than him peeing on it!

I doubt it will be hard to clean, it's water based, low VOC and ECO friendly.
True, guess it could always be worse.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm tempted to spring for the armrest, in part because I understand it offers additional storage inside. If I'm right about that, what happens to the stored stuff when the armrest is swiveled into the upright position? Are there any dividers to keep things from sliding into a messy heap inside the armrest?

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm tempted to spring for the armrest, in part because I understand it offers additional storage inside. If I'm right about that, what happens to the stored stuff when the armrest is swiveled into the upright position? Are there any dividers to keep things from sliding into a messy heap inside the armrest?
There are a couple of dividers, and I believe you can get more if needed.
I don't have anything in it now I just wanted it for the armrest part of it. The little armrest sample that comes with just didn't do it for me.

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hahaha... Drool... Nice pics buddy...!!! Hey, is "Eddie" the white dog...? What's he do...? Keep the interior clean with all his fluffiness...? LMELBO!!!

LBD

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey said:
We use Eddie and another lil white doggie sample Cracker to clean the interior and wipe Butkus drool on, works out pretty good! :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We use Eddie and another lil white doggie sample Cracker to clean the interior and wipe Butkus drool on, works out pretty good! :lol:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!! Too funny...!!!

LBD

·
Registered
23 Posts
The intake is fabulous. What is the advantage on an E? How much and did you diy?
Where did you get the arm rest, I like it. I want the cooler too, my 2010 did not come with one.
Drool is good to keep your papers from flying out the window.
Nice job.
Woof woof

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The intake is fabulous. What is the advantage on an E? How much and did you diy?
Where did you get the arm rest, I like it. I want the cooler too, my 2010 did not come with one.
Drool is good to keep your papers from flying out the window.
Nice job.
Woof woof
I did it myself, it was pretty easy. I got the armrest at my local honda dealer, he matched the price for H and A and he was right next to where I work.
I have noticed a little more pull between shifts with the CAI and exhaust and I have had my best MPG the first full tank after the install of both. I drive so many different directions from my home to work it's hard to get a good fix on where my mileage really is. I have been going out the the central valley this week and my mileage should a little better. I have hills to contend with and more traffic next week so things will go down.
Time will tell.

·
Registered
23 Posts
OK, so the intake improves MPG. Does it clash or otherwise mess with the stock settings or the computer? It looks expensive and difficult for a novice to install. How long did the install take you?

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, so the intake improves MPG. Does it clash or otherwise mess with the stock settings or the computer? It looks expensive and difficult for a novice to install. How long did the install take you?
The hardest part was taking off the front grill/bumper, but it wasn't that bad. just a couple of screws and a few clips, comes right off and pops right back on. The whole process took about 1 1/2 hrs to complete with 1 person helping. Part of that time was spent filling the area that I mounted the grill guard to with hot melt glue and small pieces of wood to screw the guard on without seeing any mounting hardware, since I had the front end off it was the easiest way to do it.
I have not had any malfunction lights of any kind and she's running like a top!!

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So, the arm rest will work in an EX? I wanted to order one, but the dealer said it wouldn't work...
Works great! Just have to remove it, which takes all of 15 seconds,to get to the cooler. I don't really use the cooler as a cooler anyhow!!
bolts on same way.
Also I just noticed it is adjustable too!!!
The things you learn when you start pushing buttons!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts