Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After enduring a total wait time of about 3 months after deciding to buy the Element, it is finally mine, complete with side airbags. It is a Shoreline Mist EXS 4WD AT and it is gorgeous. We picked it up today. I took my wife and 17 year old grandson with me. On the way home, I let my grandson drive part of the way. He fell in love with the vehicle and I had a hard time getting him out of it. My wife rode home in the back seat and remarked that it was very comfortable and was not bouncy at all. She loved the elevated seating in the back. I just cannot imagine a more perfect vehicle for this amount of money and the stereo positively rocks. I have been out to the garage about 10 times tonight just to look at this beautiful vehicle. There will be pictures in the next few days.

This was the best car buying experience I have ever experienced. I got a great price and great service. If anyone here is looking to buy a Honda and is from North Carolina or close by, I very much recommend Leith Honda in Raleigh, NC and the salesman's name is Harry Ball. Harry is the friendliest, most straight shooting car salesman I have ever met. He went out of his way to find me this vehicle on the "to be built list" over a month ago and arranged with another dealer to get the car transferred here. Two other dealers I checked refused to be bothered. During the entire time, he never even asked for a deposit. I did the entire negotiation over Internet since the dealership is 50 miles from me. I couldn't be happier with this car buying experience. If anyone is interested in Harry's phone number or email address, please let me know.

Now I must go look at my new Element one more time before going to bed.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Excellent, HEman!! Glad to hear your big day finally arrived. As for the ride, it seems to get better as it gets broken in over time.

You'll like your E better next week than you do today; and better next month than next week. The longer you have it, the better you like it.

Enjoy!

Ron in St. Paul

·
Registered
540 Posts
You got your E at last, and it sounds like it was everything you wanted and more. I'm delighted for you!

Hope you and your E will have many happy and safe miles together.

Now hide those keys from that teenager! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts