Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again to Yoda for helping me get this deck in. It sounds great, and looks factory. The blue on the deck actually blends nicely with the green in the rest of the displays.

I also got around to painting the rest of my dash. I painted the top satin black, and the vent rings, center console, and lower dash pieces nickel metallic (already had the center and vent rings painted).

Now for the skulls. Yakima Skull end caps and the EOC Pirate decal.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Looks good. If you elongate the bottom mounting holes on the factory brackets, you can bring the bottom of the radio flush with the dash trim panel.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two thumbs and a big toe up!! That looks nice. I dig the kiwi and black mix, what size rims are those?
Thanks!

They're 16s. I hope to move up to 20s in the spring.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, have seen the pictures of your ride before, and that kiwi looks really good. Must be that black and kiwi combo. Again, good job!
Thanks. I have plans to do the top and hood in black at some point too. I agree that black and Kiwi go great together.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Looks great! Do the eyes on the skulls light up? Now that would be a great mod, green L.E.D.s to go with your Kiwi.:cool: Drew:)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great! Do the eyes on the skulls light up? Now that would be a great mod, green L.E.D.s to go with your Kiwi.:cool: Drew:)
No LEDS, but they can see into your soul.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you dont give use more pics of ur awesome Element, you will be banned from this forum. LOOKS SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
Thanks. :D

BigAl - I haven't messed with the bluetooth yet, but I LOVE having a USB jack in my glovebox. :)

Right now I've got a mix of 200 old school hip hop songs on a 2gb flash drive that I leave in the on random. It's freakin sweet. Way better than paying for Sirius just for Backspin, becuase there's no more Salt n Pepa for me!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow...!!! NICE and CLEAN...!!!

Bravo...!

Just strolling through late at night and came across this thread... Great work K.O.C... I've gotta get me one of those Pirate stickers...! I wonder if they come in grey to match my PMM and tinted windows... Hmmmm...

LBD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts