Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I just purchase my 2006 Element with 30500 miles on it,
traded in my 2001 acura mdx, 160000 miles.
I liked my mdx but the transmission started slipping:( 5 grand for a new transmission, no thanks, took my losses and pulled the trigger on my black beauty. Great forum, i'm happy i found it:charliebrown:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream... :grin:

Let's see...

Profile filled out? CHECK!
Welcome post? CHECK!
Picture of the E? CHECK!

Amazing, you passed with flying colors! You're already at 95%, do you have a dog you can post pics of to bring yourself over the top? :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
V-e-r-y N-i-c-e...!

Very nice INDEED...!

Congrats and may she provide you many years of service and enjoyment... Great job on filling out your profile and with the pics... Now, and AVATAR... Oooooo... What FUN!!! *shivers*

LOL...!

LBD

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

thanks for the picture, maybe you can teach a certain someone on here how to keep her NBP that clean and shiny..............

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey CrazyHorse6901...

Start a new thread so that you can get your "official welcomes" to the EOC... Let me be the FIRST to welcome you and congratulate you on your purchase...! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...! I'm sure Umpout doesn't mind you hijacking his/her thread but do it right so that you can learn like Aces did on Nelement's thread...

Happy modding...!

LBD

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts