Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just got my element on saturday! 09 EX awd in polish metal metallic. I am working on some upgrades and accessories on it, but I am in love!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures. Sorry it seems that I, my dad, and my girlfriend got in the way of the element, haha. i will put more up as soon as i can.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
welcome.

don't show your parents how easily the rear seats fold up;-):lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group and thanx for posting pictures.................

·
Banned
51 Posts
Nice wheels....love the color, that was my #2 choice had they had one one the lot when I got mine last week.

Enjoy the E and keep everyone posted with any mods you've done.

Mark

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome!!! Now get an EOC sticker on there so if I see you around I will know who you are! :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks great man. Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Were in NC are you? I'm in Charlotte.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey everyone. I have finished my updates and as soon as it quits raining in NC for a few hours I will take some pictures and post them. We put window visors, 2 inch trailor hitch, fog lights, air defelector, rocker panel trim and a yakima roof rack on the element. It looks incredible! I am a student at ECU for those of you from NC asking my whereabouts.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
My North Carolina (twin) brother...!!!

Congrats Spenser1!!!

Hey, you gotta a West Coast twin with the same "born-on" date...!!! I got my '09 EX-4WD (same PMM) LunchBox on the same weekend (Sunday for me)...! Yours was born FIRST...!!! LOL!!!

But... I've got a headstart... Mine was the last one from Sacramento to Monterey but was born with more "perks"...! Got a roof-rack, splash guards, cargo tray, wheel locks, and they threw in a full-size spare...! I would've been happy with a plain one...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your baby... I've got to replace my rear driver's side window though... Aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh...! Look out for the Twirate flag...!

LBD

*** editted *** -- WOW!!! That was some FAST mods...!!! Nice work Spenser1...!!! *applause*, *applause*

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Updated pics...?

Just bumping the thread to see if you got those pics... I know classes are started and wondered what else you've done to your E so I can maybe snag some ideas from my "twin" brother... LOL!!!

LBD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts