Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the wife finly crashed the E!!!! almost two months since we bought it.so far she has crashed every new or used vehicle I have bought in the past 20 years within 1 month. this is a record!!! I havent actuly seen it but she said you cant tell & the guy she ran into kept going!!! what a deal. she non stop chewes my ass about my driving (fast & always watching everything,gee that might be why I dont run into things).its been 3o+ years since I have even bumped into anything.(other than her) hears a partial list,trackerx2,interapid,truck,neon,duster,ameigo,montaro,element, some more than 3 times. oh yes there was that time bambi's mom & I had a run in, but in all fair ness she brodsided me(intrepid) at 60 mph took out the two doors on the drivers side& kept going like the energizer bunny!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
the wife finly crashed the E!!!! almost two months since we bought it.so far she has crashed every new or used vehicle I have bought in the past 20 years within 1 month. this is a record!!! I havent actuly seen it but she said you cant tell & the guy she ran into kept going!!! what a deal. she non stop chewes my ass about my driving (fast & always watching everything,gee that might be why I dont run into things).its been 3o+ years since I have even bumped into anything.(other than her) hears a partial list,trackerx2,interapid,truck,neon,duster,ameigo,montaro,element, some more than 3 times. oh yes there was that time bambi's mom & I had a run in, but in all fair ness she brodsided me(intrepid) at 60 mph took out the two doors on the drivers side& kept going like the energizer bunny!!
It's your own fault.....................you knew this and let her drive it anyway, I don't feel sorry for you, I fell sorry for your E, it didn't have a chance
maybe you should velco pillows or foam blocks all around the entire vehicle

·
Registered
730 Posts
Dang that sucks dude! Hopefully it will be an easy and cheap repair.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree ,It's all my fault. she should of ben driving my bug with a fiberglass frount end no bumper. ow well. but I am sure my 14 year old daughter chewed her but real good as she and a freind were in the E.they say there's no damage,but they dont count E motional dammage like I do. hopefuly it will never look like the montaro she used for a demo durby.lol, but it's not realy funny. oh well look at it this way ,it's still cargo kaki and not cargo kinkEd!!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
At least it has tupperware fenders :D

Sorry to hear about it, though. CK is such a rare color....you need to take extra care of it. Tell her to tighten up, or I'm gonna come down there. ;-)

·
Registered
177 Posts
At least it has tupperware fenders :D

Sorry to hear about it, though. CK is such a rare color....you need to take extra care of it. Tell her to tighten up, or I'm gonna come down there. ;-)
You know you do not want any of that! I live in Oregon and I'm scared of Big Al. Anyone who has avatars of babies that look like they could kick your @&$ should not be messed with. Ever.

CoolE'sRule!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
You know you do not want any of that! I live in Oregon and I'm scared of Big Al. Anyone who has avatars of babies that look like they could kick your @&$ should not be messed with. Ever.

CoolE'sRule!
You are wise beyond your years ;-)

...or as we say in the south..."you're eat up with smarts" :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts