Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 Element LX last week, first one. I am pretty sure I overpaid but oh well. It has 109k miles on it, black with black interior. I have only had it a few days but it is an awesome vehicle. I also have a '65 Barracuda that I am restoring so the Element needed to fill the daily dependable driver void. It will be great for picking up parts, hauling my hockey equipment, carrying land surveying equipment, hauling the family. The kids love it, they want to sleep in it every night! I would really like to do a few mods to boost horsepower & hopefully increase the gas mileage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Funds are tight not only due to the economy but also wanting to put most of my extra money into the Barracuda so I will be doing mods that I can afford. I am thinking a cold air intake, possibly better flowing exhaust, new stereo with Bluetooth & an input for my mp3 player. Hope to find lots of helpful info on the forum. Thanks for having me!

Glenn

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
welocme to the eoc,,best of luck with your new e...lets see some pictures of both the Element next to the Barracuda
DITTO THAT!!! 'Cudas are cool...! 8)

:roll::twisted::shock: Welcomes are reserved until pics, otherwise it didn't happen...! :shock::twisted::roll:

-:024:-
L B D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Phish... Update...?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
OMG!!! :shock: A 1965 Formula-S...???!!!??? :shock: Woohoooo...!!!

N-I-C-E...!!!

LBD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG!!! :shock: A 1965 Formula-S...???!!!??? :shock: Woohoooo...!!!

N-I-C-E...!!!

LBD
It is not a Formula S but it is a '65. It is a work in progress, that is the original 45 year old paint & it could use some shining but it is fun to drive & turns lots of heads! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
WOO-HOOOOO...!!!

VEDDY nice...!!!

Thanks Phish...!

LBD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts