Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Did LXs have moonroofs...? :? I know Honda stopped them in '09...
Just wondering... :?

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Did LXs have moonroofs...? :? I know Honda stopped them in '09...
Just wondering... :?

LBD
It didnt matter if you had a DX, LX or EX, the moonroof came with the
AWD/4wd E's. Thats why you wont find a moonroof on an SC or any2wd/FWD
E, they did NOT have the moonroof.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
It didnt matter if you had a DX, LX or EX, the moonroof came with the
AWD/4wd E's. Thats why you wont find a moonroof on an SC or any2wd/FWD
E, they did NOT have the moonroof.
I see... Thank you oh wise one...! *bow*

;-)
LBD

·
Registered
22 Posts
'Nother newbie!

Hey fellow EOC'ers! I am recently a new official member to the EOC but have been following this forum since late last year and I purchased my first E in January of this year so now its all official...except for the pictures...I know LunchBoxDriver is going to call me on this:). Right now I'm on my lunch break at work so no picts can be added now but they are soon to come. So I hope I'm giving the proper hello to everyone but I am pshyed to be a part of this forum finally. Anyway, it's back to work time so I'll talk to y'all later!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hey fellow EOC'ers! I am recently a new official member to the EOC but have been following this forum since late last year and I purchased my first E in January of this year so now its all official...except for the pictures...I know LunchBoxDriver is going to call me on this:). Right now I'm on my lunch break at work so no picts can be added now but they are soon to come. So I hope I'm giving the proper hello to everyone but I am pshyed to be a part of this forum finally. Anyway, it's back to work time so I'll talk to y'all later!![/QUOT

step away from the sandwich and post some pictures..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey fellow EOC'ers! I am recently a new official member to the EOC but have been following this forum since late last year and I purchased my first E in January of this year so now its all official...except for the pictures...I know LunchBoxDriver is going to call me on this:). Right now I'm on my lunch break at work so no picts can be added now but they are soon to come. So I hope I'm giving the proper hello to everyone but I am pshyed to be a part of this forum finally. Anyway, it's back to work time so I'll talk to y'all later!!

*uh-hem*...

I aim to please...!

Profile: CHECK!

Pictures: "Official Greets" are pending...

:eoc:
-L B D

PS: I took over for AztecRol since he wasn't on this part of the forum lately...!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Picts=Official member right?

Ok, so it took me a week or so but i got some pictures...there will be better ones soon but for now, here are some I took one night when the sky was very odd looking and I thought it looked pretty cool. In case you can't tell, my E is blue, or officially atomic blue because it is hard to tell from the pictures. I really want to do some customizing to make my E unique to me so hopefully I will decide soon on what to do first. Anyway, it's good to be part of the club...finally!:-D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Let's make it "official" then...!

Profile: CHECK!

Picture: CHECK!

*uh-hem*... (clearing throat)...

May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! Let the modding begin...!

Congrats!!!

-L B D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts