Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals!! Love the site, i've found a lot of real good information to date!! I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem i did last week. You see, i hit a racoon at about 45mph with the front passanger side bumper. I didn't really think too much about it until i went to fill the windshield resevoir. There was not exterior damage but the resevoir will only hold a gallon of fluid for about 15 seconds!!! There should be some type of guard there. Anyways it's in the shop as we speek.

·
Registered
129 Posts
[quote:14cad4587c="crazy canadian"]Hey guys/gals!! Love the site, i've found a lot of real good information to date!! I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem i did last week. You see, i hit a racoon at about 45mph with the front passanger side bumper. I didn't really think too much about it until i went to fill the windshield resevoir. There was not exterior damage but the resevoir will only hold a gallon of fluid for about 15 seconds!!! There should be some type of guard there. Anyways it's in the shop as we speek.[/quote:14cad4587c]

I had a fender bender, and when I picked it up from the Honda dealer's body shop, the lady there told me they had two other incidents where there was no visible damage from the front but stuff behind the bumper (radiator, etc) had been damaged.

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:cc1a3b2d20="crazy canadian"]Hey guys/gals!! Love the site, i've found a lot of real good information to date!! I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem i did last week. You see, i hit a racoon at about 45mph with the front passanger side bumper. I didn't really think too much about it until i went to fill the windshield resevoir. There was not exterior damage but the resevoir will only hold a gallon of fluid for about 15 seconds!!! There should be some type of guard there. Anyways it's in the shop as we speek.[/quote:cc1a3b2d20]

You think you've got problems? What about the raccoon? :lol:

Good luck with the repairs :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jus tout of curiosity, the metal guard that you can easily see on the driver's side just in front ear wheel, is that the gas tank hanging down there so low?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts