Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

Been browsing the forums for a little while now, thought it was about time to introduce myself as I am picking up my '08 Galaxy Grey EX today.

Super stoked about this vehicle, so many things I want to do to it :)

My previous car was a '98 Civic, which was fine, but my Lab x Rotty doesn't look all that comfortable crammed in the back seat, so I know he is just as excited as I am about our new toaster!!

Again, just wanted to check-in and say hey. I will post pics this evening after I pick up my new toy. Looking forward to becoming part of the community here.

Ciao for now.

·
Registered
155 Posts
awesome.

there will come a time when you will get to use the awesome space of the E and you will realize just how awesome it is :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes.

And BurnoutX, I will be going on my first car camping trip this weekend, can not wait!!

anyone have tips on keeping airflow coming in to the E but keeping bugs out while car camping?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid (tm) until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream. :grin:

Profile? Check!
Pics of E? Check!
Pics of dog? NO!

You're sooooo close...:roll:

When camping, I bought netting/mesh from a fabric store and little magnets from a hardware store. Pop the sunroof and place mesh around it with magnets holding it down, same for the front/side windows. Works like a charm.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Thanks for the tip Twilightzero, I will have to make a stop at Canadian Tire tonight and grab some screen and magnets.

As for pics of my pooch, I will snap some of him tonight in his new element, got home from work too late last night.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nice work on the Profile and Picture Sean"E"Boy...!

Pics of the pup...?

Congrats and welcome to the EOC... May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

:eoc:
.L-B-D.
-
-

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in response to the requests for a doggy pic, I snapped a quick one at lunch of my boy Cash inside his new Element. Enjoy :)

maybe I should have put a white screen behind him, he blends into the back of the seats. lol

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
You can always post more pictures of the pup :grin: Enjoy your E and have fun camping. :)
Agreed...!

Maybe I should have put a white screen behind him, he blends into the back of the seats. lol
Nah,
just shoot the pup hanging out the passenger window...
Or, since its Cash's E, out the driver's window...?
We love d'em pup
pics around here...! Just my 2¢...!!!

:eoc:
.L-B-D.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe, maybe i will just have to have a photo shoot for him this weekend.

how do you dog lovers go about camping with your furry ones? I was thinking about getting a screened gazebo to put around the back of the E and let him sleep in that. any other suggestions?

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
how do you dog lovers go about camping with your furry ones? I was thinking about getting a screened gazebo to put around the back of the E and let him sleep in that. any other suggestions?
My guys usually find it much more comfortable if they use ME as their mattress... :roll:

Nice pic of Cash by the way, he looks very happy with his new E :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts