Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2005 Honda Element LX
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! My name is Garrett my Elements name is Penny Pumpkin. We are from Spokane WA and wanted to share our first post with the forums! She is an 05 EX AWD. She only has 123,000 on the clock as of now. I am the second owner and the first owner took very great care of her! Everything has been serviced as far as I can tell from a Honda dealership (according to the carfax). Paid a whopping 10,000 cash (after taxes) for her and drove seven and a half hours away from home to pick her up and drive her back to Spokane. So far the car has been amazing besides minor squeaks and thuds that's it! This is my second element, the first one was short lived after a bad accident. The first element is what made me fall in love with the elements and the community it involves.

Mods so far -
Aerogenics rear upper adjustable control arms
Aerogenics rear lower control arms
OEM air deflector (painted black)
Front and Rear bumper inserts painted black
Factory wheels painted black
235/70/r16 Yokohama Geolanders
Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs
SC tail ight conversion
AVS In channel window rain guards
D - Ring tow hook off the hitch
6000k Interior dash lights
6000k Interior Front/Rear dome lights and Map Lights
A1 Auto power steering pump
A1 Auto Belt tensioner
Cat Delete (test pipe)
Curved Anti Fouler
Rear diff fluid change
Spectre Pod Air Filter
Moog front and rear Sway Bar bushings
Deezy Fog light brackets with Vision X LED Pod lights
Currently finishing my Headlights with painting the Chrome bezel to black and deleting amber corners.

Much more to come within Penny Pumpkins life, but I feel as if that isn't a bad start for the first two months of owning this element 馃槃.

51112337638_bfbbdfb023_o.jpg

Registered
Welcome! She's looking good and some great pictures! 123K miles from original owner...? She's barely broken in! (y)

Did you buy it like that or did you make the modifications yourself?

Registered
2005 Honda Element LX
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! She's looking good and some great pictures! 123K miles from original owner...? She's barely broken in! (y)

Did you buy it like that or did you make the modifications yourself?
All modifications have been done by me. The original owner left it 100% stock. Just well maintained at honda dealerships.

Registered
Hello there! My name is Garrett my Elements name is Penny Pumpkin. We are from Spokane WA and wanted to share our first post with the forums! She is an 05 EX AWD. She only has 123,000 on the clock as of now. I am the second owner and the first owner took very great care of her! Everything has been serviced as far as I can tell from a Honda dealership (according to the carfax). Paid a whopping 10,000 cash (after taxes) for her and drove seven and a half hours away from home to pick her up and drive her back to Spokane. So far the car has been amazing besides minor squeaks and thuds that's it! This is my second element, the first one was short lived after a bad accident. The first element is what made me fall in love with the elements and the community it involves.

Mods so far -
Aerogenics rear upper adjustable control arms
Aerogenics rear lower control arms
OEM air deflector (painted black)
Front and Rear bumper inserts painted black
Factory wheels painted black
235/70/r16 Yokohama Geolanders
Auxbeam LED headlight bulbs
SC tail ight conversion
AVS In channel window rain guards
D - Ring tow hook off the hitch
6000k Interior dash lights
6000k Interior Front/Rear dome lights and Map Lights
A1 Auto power steering pump
A1 Auto Belt tensioner
Cat Delete (test pipe)
Curved Anti Fouler
Rear diff fluid change
Spectre Pod Air Filter
Moog front and rear Sway Bar bushings
Deezy Fog light brackets with Vision X LED Pod lights
Currently finishing my Headlights with painting the Chrome bezel to black and deleting amber corners.

Much more to come within Penny Pumpkins life, but I feel as if that isn't a bad start for the first two months of owning this element 馃槃.

View attachment 209140
Which model Geolanders did you get? I am thinking about going with Yokohamas too

Registered
2005 Honda Element LX
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts