Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woooohooooo First thread!

Oh and I thought rather than just being a smart @$$ I would actually click on the WoodView link. Yeah good job on that. Apparently Dodge Charger accessories must directly bolt on to the Element.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already ordered. Any ideas on the best tool to use to cut out the front fascia so that will fit?

·
Registered
873 Posts
a chain saw will work wonders,but you will need a lot of bondo to make your E look like that dodge., may I ask why? as in why do you want to restrict the air going to cool your engine and more importantly than your engine your ac condensor. I did not see where you were from, don't you need ac?all that extra hot air going through your engine should nock at least 4mpg off. have fun should look great!!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hey - anyone get one of those pick-up truck covers for their E yet? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is this thread a joke?

Why a pic of a dodge charger and why a grill like that?

I got excited for a sec because I thought it was some wood kit for the E...

·
Registered
166 Posts
When I clicked on the Woodview Accessories logo, yes it does take you to a Dodge Charger page. If you look to the left of the page you will see they have accessories for several makes of vehicles, including Honda !!

While I enjoy the intended humor, maybe we could take it a little easier on a new sponsor who supports the website we all enjoy.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
yes, I agree. It is nice to have some new sponsors of this site and maybe they will develop some more things for the E if there is enough interest in it. Some sponsors are very interested and willing to work with the clubs to develop new and innovative products. Without being a part of the EOC it is hard to have an idea of what it is that E owners are looking for.

Don't forget that some members here have more than one car and the other car my be supported by our sponsors as well.

As for WoodView, welcome to the EOC.:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts