Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been five years today, since I joined the EOC, and five years and one day of driving, and loving my element. I must say that I have been obsessed with this car, the Element Owners Club and all the great people I have met, both online and in person at the various E vents and mini meets. I am sending in the final payment this month and FISH E will be all mine. I've never had a car that I have enjoyed so much and have had so much fun modifying. These are pictures from the day I brought him home on the left and the way he sits today, 55,000 miles, zero problems, and a long list of mods completed and quite a few planned. I have a complete list of mods to date and more pictures on my Cardomain page. I love my E!! :grin: :grin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
Hey!! CONGRATS on the last payment!! I just paid mine off in Nov and couldn't be happier with no car payments!! :shock::razz:

Yours looks great, with what you've done to it. Glad to hear you're still just as happy with your E as the day you brought her home. I plan on being the same way for years to come..... 8)8)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats on your paid off E! I look forward to the day I don't have to share my E with the bank:)

Great looking E btw!!!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That's A-W-E-S-O-M-E...! Congratulations...!!! (... wait for it...)

May he provide you with many more years of service and enjoyment...!

LMELBO!!!

LBD

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
FISH E said:
It's been five years today, since I joined the EOC, and five years and one day of driving, and loving my element. I must say that I have been obsessed with this car, the Element Owners Club and all the great people I have met, both online and in person at the various E vents and mini meets.
Congrats on paying it off, and I so agree! Was just telling someone how much I still totally love my car (five years this summer, and 59k). This site has been awesome! I can't imagine meeting so many people any other way.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congratulations. I'm coming up on three years and paid it off slightly early. Feel the same way about the E and have unusually harsh thoughts about those people who think she's ugly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts