Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen this done a ton in the Pilot community, as they complain about the Ridgline/Pilot key design being a pain because it’ll poke holes in your clothes & or wear out easier because the key is just sticking out.

I personally don’t mind it but anyhow we had recently purchased a new to us 07 pilot for my wife’s mobile chiropractic business and it has an aftermarket key.
Well somehow someway she came home one day and asked me to fish out her square device from between the seat and the center console and when I did I found the original key under the center console.
However after replacing the battery the handfree lock still worked but at crank it didn’t read the transponder.

Anyhow I took the opportunity and ordered this flip key for $10 on amazon and for another $10 I went and got it cut at Honda, cut open my original Honda key which the grooves were looking a bit worn anyhow and voila!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Pseudo -
I'm new here, but am very curious about this. I have an '07 Element and would love to get a flip key for it, which model was it on Amazon? Everything I see there claims it won't fit the E, do you have a link for the one you bought? Thanks in advance! Ledward

1 - 4 of 4 Posts