Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wanting to do it for some time now, but the siren song of 1.9% financing (and a new job) finally got to me.

Just got a '10 EX AWD in polished metal metallic. Test drove it and bought it on the spot.

All I can say is .... oh my. Then again, I spent the last decade in a Civic EX coupe, so all that space takes some getting used to. And my left foot will need something to do now.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the party! Glad to have you here from NC, USA.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the new E (and job).

Throw some pics up if you can...

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
color matched straight jacket what joke !!! mine is neither color matched or a complementing color.but it is kinda kinki !!!witch I reckon goes along with my cargo kinki E!!! weeeeeeeeeeee wooohoooo.weeeeeeeeeeee welcome to our nightmare I think your gonna like it, It just might be where we all belong!!!!!
nut's anyone???:grin:8)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The first pic, but hardly the best. G1 + rainy day = bad pix

Once I get it more fully decorated - some fog lights and more than a few stickers - I'll post better pics. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice Ride.

Did I mention that you got the BEST Color?

I have a 2010 in PMM also

I didn't see the Option to add on Side Mirror Turn Signals. That's a nice feature.

:)(sorry, I'm bored this afternoon)

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Here's one reason I like PMM: a little sun and a little wind means not much effort needed to clear snow. This was the morning after 14-18" of the white stuff. 8)

I managed to move her a few feet but couldn't quite get her over that wall of snow. Too lazy to dig today. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts