Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry If this has been answered numerous times but I can't seem to find the exact info I need.

I bought an 05 EX AWD this summer and my father, who lives 800 miles away, wants to build me a modular platform like this one (
) but I need to send him some exact measurements of the floor and cargo area that include the side/floor bumpouts. I can of course measure myself but I'd feel better if I had a secondary drawing or list that would confirm my measurements.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Love to have a good system that can stack in the rear with the seats in and be ready to go for weekend travels. Headed for a three week SW desert trip over the winter holiday break. I'm in love with this car!

Thanks!

·
Registered
223 Posts
If your Dad is anywhere near me in San Diego, Ca., he could stop by my place anytime and get the body measurements from my E.

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Welcome, TheCanoeist.

A thread-title search for keyword "interior" returns this relevant post, while "dimensions" returns this post with the same info.

Hope that helps.

Also, about 10 years ago member SamIam was thinking about selling templates. You could try PMing him to see if he still has one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts