Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little lady and I are going to make a trip to Florida in April. MaryBeth starts her Spring Break from School (Teachers Assistant), on April 2nd. We are going to leave here on April 3rd (early, don't tell her) to get a good start.

We understand, that is Easter weekend also, but, we need to get away :twisted: .

We are planning on stopping after about a 9 hour drive down I-95 in Brunswick, GA. (she has a hard time sitting that long or longer). We were going to stop at the Flying "J", have been to those before and slept overnight in the Teardrop, everything is there we need to rest up.

So, after that we will go to Stuart, FLA.(about 5-6 hour drive), to visit my cousin I haven't seen since about 1996. :grin: That will be for about 2 days, and then we are open for suggestions from anyone in FLA., or who has been there in the TD/TTT, and looking for a good place to visit. We may want to just relax near some water or a tourist trap, been a while. We have until about Friday, April 9th to head back.

Where ever we are going to be near, we would love some company to visit us if you are available. We are going to leave it open for my sister in Cape Coral and my brother in St. Pete. to come visit us. :shock: I think we drove far enough for them to drive over to us!

Again, any suggestion or help you can provide would be grateful. :razz:

Bob & MaryBeth

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Bob, sounds like fun...wish your trip was bringing you our way...it would be good to see you folks again. Hope you have a safe and memorable trip!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob, sounds like fun...wish your trip was bringing you our way...it would be good to see you folks again. Hope you have a safe and memorable trip!
Thanks for the Well Wishes, need the warmth and sunshine though, hope to get together this year also.

Did you ever see these...

Top.jpg

Top-1.jpg

Jojo was hiding behind us, must have been the guilt she felt from pushing me overboard!:roll:

·
Registered
872 Posts
hit the homassass state park!!!/zoo kinda thing it's neet,crystal river you can swim with the manities .also waculla springs state park south of tallahassee has great glass botom boat rides.where you can see dinisaur bones at the bottom,all kinds of wild life,many movies were filmed there,and you can even swim with the gators!!! have fun !!!!florida has somany real attractions that dont have mouse poop in them & most peeps miss it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mark, will check some of those out.:grin:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts