Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D How bout it Guys and Gals.....Here is a spot for strictly FL info.
There is also a FLORIDA Group that you can join at the top of every page.
I would sure like your thoughts on a weekend get together. How about Daytona where we could all drive on the beach?.
Everybody put your thoughts here!

shaka.....47AG107

Noel 8)

· Registered
448 Posts
Hey there,
I am in Orlando and would love to join or help start some kind of get together. I think if I've seen 10 E' s on the street out here I may be exagerating. There's one on my block (Galapagos) and I run into them coming and going to work all the time. But thats it! The dealer I bought mine from has had the same 7 or 8 vehicles on their lot for the past month, By the way they beat everybody in Central and Northern Florida as well as Southern Georgia by alot. So I don't why there aren't more out there. Let me know what you guys come up with! C-ya

· Registered
960 Posts
ATTENTION SOUTH FLORIDA ELEMENT OWNERS!

JL Audio (website: http://www.jlaudio.com), a leader in car audio is in need of a Honda Element to take measurements and mold a Stealthbox subwoofer product from.

If you're interested in helping other Element owners get great sound in their cars, and you live in the South Florida area near Miramar, then please respond to this post, or send me a PM with your e-mail info and I will put you in touch with the right person at JL Audio. I suspect that in return for your help, JL Audio will very likely reward you for your efforts.

Below is the formal product description:

Stealthbox® subwoofer systems represent an entirely new level of automotive subwoofer engineering. Handcrafted from fiberglass, Stealthbox systems are unequalled in terms of construction quality and enclosure rigidity. The precision molding process allows each model to fit the exact contours of its specific vehicle, resulting in a totally integrated subwoofer system that looks like it came from the factory, doesn't interfere with comfort or utility and stays out of sight.

You can take a look at the existing line of Stealthboxes by visiting: http://www.jlaudio.com/stealthbox/index.html

Here's what the Stealthbox for the CRV looks like (as an example):

Thanks in advance for your help! :D

· Registered
98 Posts
Being relatively new to Florida, I was wondering how long this Lovebug infestation is going to last?! Anyone know? BTW, I am ready for a get- together myself. We should all agree to a central location. I prefer around the beach, but what ever! Thanks! 8) 8)

· Registered
53 Posts
Just found the site today. Got my E after waitng ten days for Delivery. Went to SEH in Palm Bay. Wanted as few miles on it as possible. (My'89 Civic had 3 miles) Test by technician got a little carried away and took delivery with 9 miles..Damn, I wish all of them we're mine. :twisted:
I've probably sold six or eight E's for them since I got mine. Everyone loves it. :lol:

· Registered
41 Posts
Hi, I'm in Naples. Would love a central meet sometime. Satin Silver 2WD EX. There are only a few around here. Whenever I stop to get groceries or anywhere there are people I have to show them and answer questions. I love it!

· Registered
448 Posts
I was in your neck of the woods the other day and saw one they were using as a delivery truck for an art gallery. It was on one of the islands. Malatcha or something like that? But that was it all weekend. Maybe I was further north by Cape Coral. Well anyways. Welcome and Congrats!!!

· Registered
98 Posts
OK Eastcoast E owners (and others), it's time for a meet! Does anyone have any ideas for a beach get-together? The only place that I know you can drive on the sand is by Perico Bay near Bradenton. (Near Anna Maria Island) It's not like Daytona or anything however. Good photo ops, and there is a cool restraunt on the water. Swimming too. Let's do this thing, I have started to see alot more E's around lately. Ideas?? 8)

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.