Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about foglights for my soon-to-be-E, and I'm curious about what other E-owners have paid for them. Looking at the posts on installing them, it looks like dealer installation may be the way to go for me. Honda list price is $377 + installation. So, what are dealers actually charging for them if you get them when you buy your Element? Thanks!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Got mine in this morning from the dealer. It took about 3 hours and they charged me about $465 + tax, installed and all. They look super, I can't wait til night fall! :twisted:

·
Registered
102 Posts
:shock:

A couple of weeks ago I was looking at new Elements here in Dayton OH (dealership across from the Dayton Mall - I can't remember the name). The dealer-installed accessories listing for the only one with foglights (an EX) quoted the price as _$895_.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, after all the threads about botched or questionable fog light installs, plus the dealer install costs, I'm thinking seriously about self-installation. (Well, self = husband-installed.) :wink:

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
The 2 dealers I finally negotiated with offered $537 and $475 for a fog light install. That was after I'd indicated the cost for them online and suggested that I could install them myself but would prefer not to. That said, some dealers here were stickering them at $799. Ouch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts