Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently debating on installing aftermarket fog lights for my E, but can't decide on which method to use..I have looked through various posts and have seen many great ideas.I wanted to see which method people would recommend the most,and which wold be the easiest.Your feedback will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
The easiest is the factory ones as its plug and play. There are some posts of aftermarket ones being installed using a flat backing plate made to fit the screw holes in the bumper.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i was looking at the ones on ebay that resemble the factory ones, i will probably go for those.I was also thinking of using the flat panel as you described.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Those are direct replacements but still no wiring harness. You would have to get that or make one.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am currently debating on installing aftermarket fog lights for my E, but can't decide on which method to use..I have looked through various posts and have seen many great ideas.I wanted to see which method people would recommend the most,and which wold be the easiest.Your feedback will be appreciated.
If you havent ordered the kit... you need to check out Wignet its an OEM so its plugg and play works awesome

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62443

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-2006-HONDA-ELEMENT-JDM-OEM-FOG-LIGHTS-05-06-LX-EX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2559ae51e2QQitemZ160418386402QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
that seller offers a 90 day warranty.
they also offer 30 return of unused equipment.
they also state "No Returns Accepted".
and, in the description of the fogs light for the Element they state "ALL WIRING FOR THE TAIL LIGHTS ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED FOR THE ESSENTIAL PLUG & PLAY APPLICATION."
and i always thought that rear fog lights needed to be red.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts