Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.elementroadtrip.com/baja/

Check out this website....

4 Surfers
2 Elements
1000 Mile Road Trip

You can register and follow their roadtrip. Everyday starting September 30th you can go and watch the video of their surfing competition, vote and possibly win one of the two Elements used for this Baja Road Trip!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Everyone-
The Road trip is under way! The site is now updated with tons of pictures of the surfers in action, but more importantly TONS of pics of a SOP and EBP E in action....check it out!

Also there is a picture of the interior of the SOP....it has some sweet looking seat covers. These Es look like they are totally loaded.....wouldn't be a bad thing to win one of these sweet baby Es!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm doing it. It's fun seeing what they are making the two teams do. And yes the Elements look fabulous all decked out! But what will you do if you win ANOTHER E? Keep your current one? Sell it and keep the decked out one? Keep both, in my case one for me, one for my 113lb doberman Elvis?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well.....if I were to win an E I would give it to my 135lb husband/MBA student, and he could finally retire his 1990 Honda Civic fondly referred to as "Muddy Waters".

I would do this of course not to be nice, but to stop the constant nagging "Can I drive" "Can I take the E today" "Why do I never get to drive your car"....you have to realize that I NEVER heard anything like this with my old car (1993 Chevy Cavalier)....so it is a bit overwhelming!

:mrgreen:

Of topic.....but have you driven another car since buying the E? I had to take the civic a few months ago when my husband took my E to have the CD changer and keyless/alarm installed and I felt like I was riding on the blacktop....I was lower than low and I felt like my face was an inch away from the windshield....I was freakin' out! Made me love my E even more!

·
Registered
52 Posts
[quote:48623e1776="StLouisPenguin"]Of topic.....but have you driven another car since buying the E? I had to take the civic a few months ago when my husband took my E to have the CD changer and keyless/alarm installed and I felt like I was riding on the blacktop....I was lower than low and I felt like my face was an inch away from the windshield....I was freakin' out! Made me love my E even more![/quote:48623e1776]

I know what you mean! I had to drive a Ford Focus rental while my E was in the shop. Ick!!! :shock: I'm sooooo spoiled now!

I love those seat covers too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts