Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness I have to part ways with my beloved Honda Element after 5 years. This vehicle has given me so much happiness and joy and it’s been my travel partner for all this time This is a 2003 Honda Element EX Sunset Orange with 153k miles; I purchased this beauty from a guy in Florida who was the second owner (I believe) and with only 129k miles on the odometer in September 2005 (which means this car has been driven less than 25k miles in 5 years) It is the 2.4 liter inline four cylinder mated to an automatic transmission, front wheel drive.

I have done so many upgrades to this vehicle that it is hard to count them but I exchanged all the seats for a very nice set I found in very good condition (better than what I had purchased it with), added a roof bike rack, a Sears Xcargo box, LED interior dash lights. I had the valve cover gasket, water pump, timing belt, adjusted the valves, motor mounts bushings control arms ball joints, two brake rotors, Tiger Paw tires have 25k miles on it and did all the things needed when you get a car, done when I purchased it and it has been regularly maintained and well kept.

I got a bunch of camping gear since I used this vehicle as my camper van therefore I have the tent, mattress, lights, fans, window blackouts which I will include and instruct you how to assemble since this is the mais reason I purchased the Element was to camp on it everywhere and I have done it with so much success! Price will include the tent, blackouts, battery fans and inflatable mattress; Any other camping stuff will be ADDITIONAL if you want it and we will discuss the price of those items separately.

This Element was meticulously serviced and nothing has been neglected since this was my loyal companion for all my road trips around the mountains and beach; I took me to my races, carried my bike and provided shelter in the middle of nowhere bringing so much joy! I hate to sell it but financial reasons force me to part ways with my beloved toaster.

The cons:

• There are some scratches on the driver’s door which I got when I purchased it; some blemished on the pain but nothing serious or major.
  • The driver lock does not work with the key but it does work with the remote; for a weird reason only the passenger door accepts the key but both work with the remote; I got it like that when I bought it and never really bothered me.
  • I installed aftermarket fog lights but did not protect them therefore they cracked and broke; I will be happy to uninstall them should you want me to since they do not work; a new pair with some wire fenders will make them look nice again.
  • The Cruise control stopped working some time ago when the fog lights stopped working; it may be an electrical contact related but never really had the patience to.
  • Obviously the driver seat has the usual cracked on the outside panel.
  • Nothing else I can remember! This has been one of the most fun, reliable, low maintenance vehicles I have ever owned and I hate to let it go but I cannot afford to keep it either.
Please feel free to ask any questions via private message and I will be happy to answer; more pictures via PM since it only allows 10 the vehicle is located in Raleigh, NC and I will be happy to pick you up in the toaster at the airport should you arrive from out of town. I am disclosing all the things I know about the vehicle, nothing to hide here, it is a very well kept, “low miles” for its age Element so price is fixed with all the perks described above; no rust, no accidents, not damages, all serial numbers from panels, doors, windows and engine match. No tire kickers, no lowballers, you know how hard to find one of these in good shape (I know since I spent 6 months looking for this one and I flew Miami to pick it up)

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you consider selling me your roof rack?
Well the rack came with the car so I guess it is original and I do not have the covers if I remove them so if that's what I am talking about, I am afraid the answer is no.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me see if I can sell it without them and I will let you know; how much would you offer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts