Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I come back to my car in the parking lot there is a new handprint on the window from someone looking in. I am thinking on running an electrical current through the windows to keep people from touching my car. :twisted:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I found a nose print on my drivers side window right after I washed it!! Someone was smashing their face against the glass to get a better look!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:461fc8f1d8="PhillyElement"]I found a nose print on my drivers side window right after I washed it!! Someone was smashing their face against the glass to get a better look!![/quote:461fc8f1d8]
I wish I knew who the people were that keep touching my car because I would pull my pants down and smash it against their window and give a nice print for them to find! :twisted:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was at blockbuster and I glance out the window and a guy and his wife were peeking in the car- their gruby hands all over the windows!

I mean- I wouldn't go up and touch someon else's car no matter how curious I was....

So now I take the mutt with me ( my 95lb Doby) and he doesn't like to be looked at. Better than an alarm!

:lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
:idea: Why Don't We Take Pictures Of The Inside And Tape It To The Window So They Can See Your E But See It From 3 Feet Away Not 3 Inches :wink: :D :mrgreen: :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts