Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
High school teacher needs a break! I have no car now, so I can't rush right over, and the good ones disappear so quickly. (I've been too late for 3 so far.) I'm celebrating 2+ years sober and want to treat myself to an excellent gift. 59 y.o. acoustic folk singer/songwriter, love camping. The E will have a good home with me. Year/color not too important. Willing to pay for quality and low miles. Cash, around $8k max? Willing to take Amtrak north along the coast a bit. Thanks. Steven

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,079 Posts
UPDATE: Bought one today. 2008 AWD, roof rack, tow package with rear luggage basket, 121k miles, $6k.
That's great news! Show us some pictures of your new ride when you get a chance! :)

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,079 Posts
Nice find YogiBare! Looks really clean and great condition.

With the high prices of used cars in general these days, you got a really good deal! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice find! May I ask how where you found that?

I’ve been looking myself for about a month now, but because I’m located in the NE, I haven’t had as much luck with used vehicle conditions. I’ve been looking nationwide on Craigslist and Facebook, but finding a seller with a good price willing to wait for an out of state arrival is a tad difficult.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts