Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently decided that my life will never be complete without a Honda Element. After some extensive research I decided to go for the manual 06-07 AWD (or 4x4...*apparently a touchy subject*.) Finally, I found one that meets all my requirements! (minus the fact that it's not blue, doesn't have the plastic panels (hence the ex-*P*), and doesn't have a roof rack...)

It's on ebay and only has about three days left.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CERTIFIED-WARRANTY-ONE-OWNER-CLEAN-CARFAX-4X4-5MT_W0QQitemZ250490146112QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3a52604d40&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Edmunds says the following:
Trade in: $13,580
Private: $15,087
Dealer: $16,225
Certified: $17,521

What do you think?
Can anyone run a carfax on it?

p.s. I know this is a reach, BUT if anyone lives near Chattanooga and happens to commute by the area where this Element is located and woud like to help me out...I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER...or....just be very very thankful!

·
Registered
727 Posts
If that's the combo you want Real Time 4 wheel drive with manual, don't let it get away. Just make sure it's got a clean carfax!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just so you know, EX-P does have plastic panels, they're just painted. That what the "P" stands for. Looks like a nice find.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Although the auction ended a couple of weeks ago, you could have looked at the carfax from the auction site just by clicking on the history tab above the picture.

·
Registered
10 Posts
why is the awd and manual a touchy subject?

I am coming from a 4runner 4wd and stick and i wanted the same in the element.....is there a concern with the awd and manual?
thanks

john

·
Registered
662 Posts
Best of luck with your search. Watch out for those good 'ol car dealers. :rolleyes:

They offered us 6K to 7K for ours on trade in because they say nobody wants one and that's why Honda dealers don't stock many, anymore. Yet, one dealer had one identical to ours, only 1 yr newer and not as well cared for. They are asking $16,998 for it.

When I brought that up, he could have won America's Got Talent with his fancy tap dancing. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts