Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I would still take my E anyday over any car :lol:

But I do have to give Nissan kudos for not putting the parking brake on the floor...while I don't like the front "bench" seating I do like the flip down console.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
287 Posts
That thing is sweet.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice to have options for my next vehicle!

·
Registered
176 Posts
doesnt look quite as aggressive on the front end as the E (one of my main loves), but i definitely prefer its non-arched roof over the E's design.

·
Registered
653 Posts
[quote:77abc4f4f1="meanelvis"]I definitely prefer its non-arched roof over the E's design.[/quote:77abc4f4f1]

To each his own, but I like the arched roofline. Its an indicator that someone cared about the details and had an artistic vision. It gives the E more character, IMHO.

·
Registered
287 Posts
NIssan just didn't care about the cube. Those Bastards!

·
Registered
28 Posts
i like the element more, infact, i dont like the cube, everything looks.... off... i dont know but i think if i were to buy one, it would only to be to burn it :eek:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Copycats!
Heh, I saw this on a website the other day and thought it looked like the Element too. I do like the seating with the armrests w/ storage and did you see the shifting is built into the steering wheel like cruise control? Neat idea.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What moron designed this thing?!?

They put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car! :shock:

bwahahahaha

I bet somebody lost their job over that one... :wink:

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's cool it just is not an E. I think the E looks like a better engineered vehicle. IMHO. But still cool

Jesse

1 - 15 of 15 Posts