Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
ok I'm Added !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Me too! I just hope only E-owners that are planning on going to the meet in July are added.... we shall see.... cool website though! ;-)

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ElemutGrrl said:
Me too! I just hope only E-owners that are planning on going to the meet in July are added.... we shall see.... cool website though! ;-)
That's why I have to approve each person, you are requesting to be added. I am cross checking the request agains the Big E-vent Registration. :)

So for those of you on the fence about whether or not you should go, if you don't go then you can't get added to the newest Frappr! map. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I am approved! :cool:

Gonna get in town Thursday....Yeah baby! Look for the Funky Addition SOP and you will find me. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I think Larry just loves all the EXTRA work.:D

God bless you Larry! :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
That's really cool how so many people are willing to drive 1000's of miles to attend these things. Living in Cincinnati I've been reasonably close to last year's and this year's.

If the next one is in Vegas, I'll probably fly and leave the E behind. (Hint hint: Vegas would be a great choice for next year.)

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone sent a request in to be added to the map but they haven't signed up for the Event as of yet. Once you register I will add you to the map, but not before.

The person from Plano, TX that is the reason you have not been approved just yet. I check the registrations throughout the day and get emails from Frappr! when people register there... so I won't forget about you. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Me and my wife will be there from South Carolina.:-D

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I currently have 4 people pending approval to be added to the Frappr! map... but I am not adding any of them until after they register for the Big E-vent. :) We want to keep the map as accurate as possible of who is coming.

So if you have tried to register to get onto the map, it sends me a message to approve you. I then check the Big E-vent registration and if you are there I add you. So if you don't see your name on the map... go and register for the E-vent. :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Are people just not adding themselves to this or are we having a really small meet? Come on people!!! If you're on the fence just jump over! We had a great time last year and there is something for everyone. Let's get some more people registered!!

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Still, where are we with registration? Are you going to post a list like last year of who is attending?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I registered for the meet and added myself to the map last week, but I don't see a marker on it for me yet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I registered and added myself to the map also. Why is the map only showing markers for 17 of 26 people? The link on the bottom of the list (to show the rest of the people) doesn't seem to work.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts