Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
OK so what the total of members going to the meet?:)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Thanks for explaining "fun" for me, ramblerdan! And here I thought it was watching grass grow, or paint dry. When I need help understanding "fun" I'll ask, next time.

More to the point was my comment in my first paragraph, which was in response to roneboy's legitimate question: Is there some convenient way for us (non-moderators) to determine how many are registered/attending? :mad:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
hownowcb said:
Thanks for explaining "fun" for me, ramblerdan! And here I thought it was watching grass grow, or paint dry. When I need help understanding "fun" I'll ask, next time.
God love you Colin, you don't post that much any more, but you haven't lost your touch. We won't be making the trek this year and will miss seeing you.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
As of right this moment, Jean and I are still deciding if the finances will allow us to do this trip. I really want to go and should know by mid June.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
hownowcb said:

More to the point was my comment in my first paragraph, which was in response to roneboy's legitimate question: Is there some convenient way for us (non-moderators) to determine how many are registered/attending? :mad:
Actually the moderators can't even see the registration/attending list. Only the Admins can see this; Tom, Julie and I.

As of right now we have 53 people registered for the E-vent. We know there are others that will be coming that aren't registered.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts