Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is PugOwned (Becky Hinton) I joined when I purchased my brand new 2006 Element. I wanted the amenities of the EX model but loved the uniqueness of the plastic panels. My dealership worked with me (for a fee) and switched the painted panels (Kiwi Green) for black plastic. We stored the painted panels in our storage shed. Still in the original boxes. About 2 years ago my 2006 E decided to commit suicide by driving off a sharp curve into thick trees (there was a 6" drop off the road). Naturally at 118,000 miles the insurance company totaled it. It took me 2 weeks to find my 2007 Silver Element SC (83,000 miles). We are now cleaning out the storage shed (tired of paying the monthly fee) the Honda dealership would not take the panels back (even for free) so, we want a real Element lover to have them. My husband and I are now in our 70's and no longer able to do much physically. All we want is to GIVE the panels away. All someone needs to do is come get them. Friends say no one will believe us. All we can do is offer them to someone. We live in central Florida, east coast. We both used to work at the Space Center. Anyone seriously wanting them message me and we will contact you. We are not physically able to take the boxes out and open them for pictures. So anyone who wants to trust an elderly couple who just want to be generous, you can have the brand new panels.

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!); 2008 LX FWD AT
1,717 Posts
All five panels? Front fenders, rear quarters, and tailgate? Man, if I were closer. I'm in the middle of giving 4th gen Accord parts away to make room for Element parts.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
All five panels? Front fenders, rear quarters, and tailgate? Man, if I were closer. I'm in the middle of giving 4th gen Accord parts away to make room for Element parts.
Yeah me too, I live in Houston otherwise I would come pick them up ASAP.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the lousy part. We can't pack and mail them to you. With Covid we don't leave the house very much and have no one to help us. Hope someone can use them. Don't want them to end up in the dump. Husband says maybe a junkyard will take them but would much prefer an Element lover to have them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts