Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Protag, Haulin Stuff, Colin, ValieriE, and whoever else is up there! Grab me a bunch of legs and a few racks of ribs will ya? :D

MAPLE GROVE -- A truck carrying nearly 100 pigs overturned on Interstate 94 near Interstate 494 Thursday morning causing traffic to be snarled.

The accident happened early Thursday morning in Maple Grove near the I-94/I-494 exchange but it was not weather related.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Waffle truck crash?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not a party!!! That's a crime!!!

Now it's a party!

Crime I tell ya!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
it looks like maybe a few of those bottles may still be good:D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Here's to all you droolin' fools :razz:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Always have to be one up, eh? :razz:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Ha that reminds me of when we were living in Minneapolis and a Turkey truck flipped over going from 694 to 94 and the whole interchange was covered in feathers. I was greatly disappointed when a hot tar truck failed to show up and flip over.:twisted:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ha that reminds me of when we were living in Minneapolis and a Turkey truck flipped over going from 694 to 94 and the whole interchange was covered in feathers. I was greatly disappointed when a hot tar truck failed to show up and flip over.:twisted:
You were so busy watching for the tar truck you totally missed the pillowcase & comforter cover truck :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
96 Posts
just a bad spot

The funny thing is that they both happened on the same interchange. Always a bad place during the rush hour, or anytime.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts