Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I foolishly purchased the "bike mount" when I bought my element, not realizing at the time that you can roll your bike, fully assembled, into the car.

So, after being annoyed by it for a while, I finally removed it from the car. It's collecting dust in the garage.

Anyone want it? I was going to throw it out...but I'd rather find it a home.
So I offer it for "freecycling" to anyone here who might want it.

Contact me at melne at melne dot com. First come, first served!
I'll repost here when/if it finds a home.

melne, happy owner of a blindingly orange 2007 EX with no bike mount. (But a really lame hole drilled in the floor to remember it by).

·
Registered
556 Posts
sent you a email :grin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the Club, melne. I don't need your bike mount, but I've got the same ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A new home has been found for the bike mount. :-D

Thanks!

melne

@ Ernie, I totally love my Element! My hobbies are guitarist in a rock band, and road cyclist. The Element is the perfect car for both! (And Orange rules! When I bought it I told them, "orange, or no sale!"...)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Awesome I have an 07 too... how do you like yours? lov mine.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Another idea

A quick idea for those that would like to secure their bike with a fork mount but don't want to drill a hole in their floor. I bought 2 fork mounts, Delta brand but others make them as well, that I simply bolted to a 2x4 that is cut to the width of my E. It secures the bikes from bouncing around, removes easily, and doesn't permanently change your E.

Oh, and sorry to dig up an old thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.