Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a roll of bungee - orange, 3/16 in - on eBay. Even though it was more than I'd ever need (150 ft!) I got a good enough deal that I didn't mind the excess. Besides, now I can share!

I'm planning on keeping about 75 feet for my seatback bungee, and general purposes related to my car and other household uses. But you're welcome to some or all of the rest if you can use it.

If you'd like a length of bungee, let me know and I'll get it to you. If you really insisted, you could send me $1 for postage. I'm not worried about it.

Email me at my address in my sig!

· Registered
26 Posts
The Luscious Hellcat,

Such a kind offer! I almost settled for black ones from my local climbing store.... It's people like you that really make this a great site.

"Good Work.... Carry On" :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Newfnut

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Newf:

You're very kind. Just spreading the good E karma. Perhaps it makes up for my tendency to be outspoken.

I've given away 35 of my initial 75 feet offered. So there's 40 feet left, as a whole or in chunk, for anyone.

· Registered
504 Posts
[quote:3dbf971c61="TheLusciousHellcat"]Newf:

You're very kind. Just spreading the good E karma. Perhaps it makes up for my tendency to be outspoken.

I've given away 35 of my initial 75 feet offered. So there's 40 feet left, as a whole or in chunk, for anyone.[/quote:3dbf971c61]

Can I have it? I'll be glad to send the postage.

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All 40 feet or any portion of it are yours, Slow.

Just send me your addy.

Oh boy, I'm going to have so much fun measuring bungee. But if I hadn't done this, I'd be intimidated by it and the roll would sit there forever. I'll show that bungee who's boss!

· Registered
504 Posts
Kim, that's really great of you. I sent you my address, can you send me the forty feet? I'm going to try some different configurations after putting it on my seatbacks, if I come up with anything useful, I'll post a photo.

You know just as I post this, the sun has just come out for the first time today. I'm twice blessed.

Thanks again,
Richard

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all 75 feet that I had planned to distribute gratis are gone and will be cut and mailed out today.

Bungee in good health everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.