Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a class I hitch(1.25") not OEM but Element specific with the three bolting locations. I will try and get a picture loaded if anyone wants. It is free to anyone who wants to come and get it. I upgraded a few years ago to a class III and had planned on giving it to my uncle for his E but he just bought the class III also. It has all of the bolts needed it just needs a home.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea about that. As I recall it sat a little lower than the class III does but I don't remember how much lower and I am not familiar with the SC.

Sorry I don't have much more info for you.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I really don't think it sits that much lower than the class III hitch. If you are ever driving through Lexington give me a shout and you can take a look at it, if I still have it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the hitch.

PM me if you are interested and we can work out details of it being picked up.

I have already had a few PM about shipping and I am not really interested in shipping it. So, if anyone is near my area and would like to swing by to get it, let me know.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ill take it, my mother lives very close to you, she has to run to Lexington in the next couple days. Pm sent.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I pmed him over a month ago and never got a response, my mom lives right by him and was ready to pick it up, must have gotten rid of it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to all for the lack of updates...

The hitch is going to InsaneSC for the local pick up.

Mods, you can lock this thread up and throw away the key.;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.