Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

My wife has been driving my Brave Little Toaster with gas prices so high. The other day she was at FreshThyme grabbing some groceries and an older guy stopped her and asked her if that was her Element. Turns out, he and his wife bought their son an element when he turned 16 (now 25ish) and bought a bunch of OEM stuff for it that he never used. He asked if I wanted some of it and passed his info along.

I won鈥檛 share how much I paid, but I scored an OEM Tent, an OEM Cabana Tent with poles, and the OEM Privacy Curtains! All new in the boxes and sealed up!

Rectangle Packaging and labeling Font Paper product Carmine

Product Rectangle Packing materials Font Packaging and labeling

I was super excited and had to share it with someone who would care 馃槀.

Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
Nice! Timing is everything in life! You definitely were in the right place at the right time! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Wild timing for sure! I really wanted a cabana tent. Not sure I鈥檒l use the full tent, but the cabana would look cool and be a great addition to my side awning and give me a little more space when camping on the inside.

Now, if I could just get my wife to give me back my E, I鈥檇 get to try them out!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did a quick trip to Silver Lake sand dunes with my dad this past weekend and got to use the cabana tent and privacy curtains. Pretty awesome! Together, they don鈥檛 work as great (the privacy curtains cut off the open space the cabana tent gives you) but the privacy curtains are a game changer for sure!

Also, I have the extended hatch struts on, so the cabana tent didn鈥檛 fit perfect, but it鈥檚 just so rad that Honda made all this stuff for the E!

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Sky Wheel Tire

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts