Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks!

I wanted to introduce my self to my future car community. As the Tittle says, I've had quite a car collection since I started driving. First it was a 2000 civic Si EBp. Man did I love that car! Then I upgraded to the mighty Evolution 8 in 2005. That car meant business and fast oh man she was fast! I had to get rid of her because I was constantly getting pulled over for dumb reasons (no speeding tickets here) I use to AutoX her almost every weekend. Once I sold her last summer, i got my hands on sweet GPW S2k AP1. Talk about style, nothing compared to my Evo performancewise but u cant beat the convertible (plus chicks dig it). However, it is time to face the reality of needing a bigger car and what better then the E. The main reason I love this car is for its pet friendliness. I am anowner of 2 English Bulldogs (Big Red and Mr Bilbo Baggins) who demand car space. One of them is a show dog and constantly go out of town to attend shows. I cant be renting cars every time I have to show him. So, i made my decision to sale The S2k who is sitting in the garage as I type this thread and no longer driven. I first sat in the Element when I picked up Big Red from his breeder. She recommended the E for its space and versatility. I knew the E was the car I would buy in the future and that time has come! I love everything about the car and cant wait to find me a good deal. I am planning on getting one in the next month or so. I been lurking this site for about a week now and I think is just awesome! Thanks for your time and here are some pix of my rides and my dogs.

Sorry no pics of the SI but it was the blue color lol.

2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

2000 Honda S2k
Car in the backround is my beater and current dog car! .......not good lol

My Boyz...

Hurricane Bulldogs Ready or not Call name "Big Red"

Mr. Bilbo Baggins at your service and your families!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
That's gonna be one interesting transition.:twisted:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
you dont need the E to come.

WE will just refer to you as a stalker until you get it.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
If you go to a meet, Hide your dogs!! We have a member down that way that swipes them when your not looking!

I wont tell you what her name is though ( COUGH D Cough ) !:D

You will have to figure that out for yourself.

Dom

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I wont tell you what her name is though ( COUGH D Cough ) !:D

Dom
Does this person wear a funny hat? Would she ever swipe a rat?
Even nice rats, doubt she would. Better watch out cos she's good.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Does this person wear a funny hat? Would she ever swipe a rat?
Even nice rats, doubt she would. Better watch out cos she's good.

That would be the one!

Dom

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Great looking dogs.

Great warning, Dom! I agree.

That's right, xxBigRedBulldogxx, be very careful with that girl. She is a tricky one. Every time she sees or hears of a cute pup, she tries to puppy-nap the pup under the guise of free puppy-sitting services. Look out for her.

Everyone in the EOC is aware of her tricks, but we try to warn any newcomers who owns pups. :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Great looking dogs.

Great warning, Dom! I agree.

That's right, xxBigRedBulldogxx, be very careful with that girl. She is a tricky one. Every time she sees or hears of a cute pup, she tries to puppy-nap the pup under the guise of free puppy-sitting services. Look out for her.

Everyone in the EOC is aware of her tricks, but we try to warn any newcomers who owns pups. :)
...:lol:...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Cant wait to get the E and i'll remember the warning LOL! Knowing my Bulldogs they will go with any stranger aslong as they have food lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
BTW how much are you selling your S2k for? I know people that are in the market for one and I'll pass the word around for you.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Cant wait to get the E and i'll remember the warning LOL! Knowing my Bulldogs they will go with any stranger aslong as they have food lol.
Hi! Can't wait to meet you. That's right, no need to wait 'til you get an E. You and the pups should show up to the December meet. You can view a variety of Es and see all the possilbilites with mods :)

By the way, for your convenience...
dogsit.JPG

P.S. The person people are warning you about is _jea_

Bilbo Baggins...too funny :D

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

Bilbo

:D
[/quoLeier

Leier ,, Leier,, Pants on Firer! ( Or in this case, Hat )

P.S. Snuff this indicates that she has not seen all the other threads, yet !

Dom

·
Registered
5,265 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hi! Can't wait to meet you. That's right, no need to wait 'til you get an E. You and the pups should show up to the December meet. You can view a variety of Es and see all the possilbilites with mods :)

By the way, for your convenience...
View attachment 63357

Bilbo Baggins...too funny :D

Gisele, you know I love you! We can share the bulldogs, no problem!:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gisele, you know I love you! We can share the bulldogs, no problem!:)
lol If you guys dont mind excessive face licking, LOUD snoring and drooling then you guys can doggy sit my boys. I tell ya they are full of character lol. give them 10 mins of hard play and they will sleep for hours lol. :D Thanks for the welcome guys!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts