Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will anyone be making/selling a chunky front grill for the Element?

I am referring to the chrome (or black) heavy-duty grille like most Range Rovers and Hummers have. I think it would look nice on the E.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:804e69491d="Mfpar35"]Are you talking about a grill guard?[/quote:804e69491d]

Yes, The big fat rail/guard that some SUVs have up front. I think they look cool. It would "beef-up" an element a little bit maybe.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
could get one made of titanium.. very strong very lightweight (and very expensive) but it would look cool!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes, this is what I am looking for also for the front of my E. Make it look more macho-Hummer-like. Can't find it yet, but I been looking/asking. Know any good creative welders??

·
Registered
74 Posts
another good way to make it look macho is bigger tires, like off road or mud tires. There a p-shop pic someone did that illustrates this idea excellent.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i am already in the process of designing a front bumper. ill have to cut the fake bumper looking plastic away(the fog light area).im almost ready to make the commitment.if i do it ill let you guys know.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'd recommend you remove the front end first to find out what's behind there. There is only one structural member and it is located right behind the horizontal silver plastic piece below the lower grill area. You can remove just that silver part by removing the 6 plastic clips at the bottom. I doubt if you will find it easy to mount a grill guard to it. but who knows? :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts