Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'07 EX, RT4WD, General Grabbers, 3" HRG Engineering lift, Skid Plate Guy E KIT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I loaned my '07 E ex to my kid while he was looking for a car and as my luck would have it,.... now I need a new hood and front bumper cover, thankfully the brush guard save all the important stuff.
I can find the hood all day long and the crossover years seem to be '03-'08 , the bumper cover on the other hand is NOT so easy, or is it? I'm really only finding '03- '05 , so I know one of you long time , experienced, knowledgeable Element guys will know if that will fit my '07 OR if which year range I can use if I find on at the JY.

thank you for your help, I had just finished the suspension build on this and was VERY happy with it and not intending aything new for a bit, so I REALLY need to get this back together as soon as I can , for my sanity.

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!); 2008 LX FWD AT
1,612 Posts
I believe the bumper assemblies are the same size/shape for 2003-2008, but the 2003-2006 are gray (except 2006 EXP) and 2007-2008 are black or painted body color. Based on your Avatar, you need a silver one. I believe the same silver was used for 2006 EXP and 2007-2008 EX.

·
Registered
'07 EX, RT4WD, General Grabbers, 3" HRG Engineering lift, Skid Plate Guy E KIT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on, thank you . I was getting lots of conflicting search info. The partially painted item seems to be the key to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts